Ways to support The Prince's Foundation
With your help, we can support people to create community and fulfil our vision of respecting the past and building the future
With your support we:
- Fill 15,000 education places a year.
- Make over 150 short courses and lectures available to the public through The Prince’s Foundation School of Traditional Arts.
- Work with partners to deliver over 10 live heritage and building projects in the UK and beyond at any given time.
- Deliver an employment/further education rate of 85%-90% on the majority of our education programmes.
- Care for 950 animals at the Home Farm on the Dumfries House Estate.
- Have offered arts education in over 20 countries through The School of Traditional Arts.
- Welcome 140,000 people each year to enjoy a visit to Dumfries House and its grounds.
- Care for numerous places to visit across the UK.
Find out more about our projects and programmes here.
Make a donation
Please donate to The Prince's Foundation and help us make a positive impact on communities and education.
Thank you for supporting The Prince’s Foundation.
Trust or foundation
We are grateful to be supported by a number of charitable trusts and foundations which share our vision of building harmonious communities. Grant-givers enable us to deliver existing education programmes, develop new approaches to learning and undertake major capital projects across the UK.
If you are a Trustee of, or have links to, a charitable trust or foundation which would be interested in supporting our work, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please contact us here.
Our team work closely with companies to develop mutually-beneficial partnerships, whether through sponsorship opportunities, in-kind support, events or facilitating training. We have a proven track record of developing and delivering corporate partnerships and would be delighted to work with your company to make an impact on communities.
Partnering with The Prince’s Foundation can provide the following benefits:
- Ability to fulfil your commitments to deliver measurable social impact.
- Increased customer and staff engagement.
- Brand association and recognition to raise your company’s profile.
- Opportunity to work with our experienced and dedicated team to develop a unique, creative project which advances the goals of your business and fulfils our mission.
- Opportunity to hold spectacular events at any of our venues across the UK.
To discuss a corporate partnership, please contact our Fundraising and Development team here.
Gift in will
Leaving a gift in your will help us achieve our vision of transforming communities for years to come. By leaving a legacy to The Prince’s Foundation, you will secure the future of our work both at home and abroad and make a lasting difference to the communities with which we work – now and in the future.
Please get in touch with our Fundraising and Development team to discuss leaving a legacy here.
From the USA
We are very grateful to all of our supporters in the USA. Individuals living in the USA are able to donate to our work through CAF America.
To discuss the work of The Prince’s Foundation or a potential donation, please contact us.
You can email email@example.com